1. A few of my favourite products recently, including Chanel lipsticks, Topshop nail polishes, Nars all about eve eyeshadow duo, A lovely matte bronzer from The Body shop and cute sticky notes.
2. Is there anything better than laying in bed, having a lazy morning, laughing and watching Netflix? Maybe waffles or pancakes (with Nutella obviously) could make it that tiny bit better!
3. I have been loving Shy Beam mini from Benefit. It's a matte highlighter. If you also look like an oil slick, then you'll know that highlighters can often make us look more shiny, not quite the glow we were after. However this matte liquid highlighter is perfect, I get a lovely glow which doesn't look greasy or shiny. I can't wait to purchase the full size product.
4. I have been pinning away like crazy on Pinterest at the moment, I love swooning over dreamy interiors. I spend hours pinning it's seriously addictive, oops. You can follow me on Pinterest - milkbubbletea
5. My new notebook I blogged about earlier in the week. Ah I love writing on the pages for the first time. My handwriting gets noticeably scruffier towards the end of the notebook, funny that.
6. Instagram-ing a lovely bunch of flowers, what you didn't see is that seconds after the photo was taken, Oscar jumped up and bit some of the stems off! He's such a little diva.
7. This was taken when Tom and I took Oscar to the park. It has been quite a while since we took him , as I'm usually at Tom's so we don't often visit my local park! He loves looking out of the car window and barking at every single person we pass :) yes, even babies.
8. More beautiful blooms, I'm trying to inject a bit of colour to my house and my photographs! It is summer after all! I hope the sunshine sticks around, it's been so lovely.
9. A lovely hot chocolate and a cappuccino, after a lovely meal at a pub nearby.
I hope you all have a lovely Sunday! I think we're going to see Knock Knock or the new Minions film at the cinema, we can't decide yet! Before a Sunday dinner, obviously. Be sure to follow my instagram snaps here!