Friday, 28 December 2012

Frankie 2013 journal

journal
becky milkbubbletea daniel
xfrankie3_effected
becky milkbubbletea daniel
frankie2
becky milkbubbletea daniel
march
becky milkbubbletea daniel
cards
becky milkbubbletea danielstickers


First things first. This has to be the prettiest journal I have ever owned, it even has stickers. For 2013 I wanted to really, really keep a journal / diary. I've tried other years and got bored or forgotten about it. But after having an amazing year this year it would be nice to scribble down thoughts, plans and lovely moments throughout the year. I know this will be a pleasure to use, it's so beautiful. 

I actually wanted one of these last year but they sold out pretty fast! It does ship from Australia but I was really impressed with the speedy delivery over the christmas holidays. I was really excited when it arrived and I can't wait for 2013 to begin so I can start using it. Will you be keeping a journal or diary in 2013?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

46 lovely comments:

  1. This is so cute. I really like the idea of keeping a journal and writing down all your thoughts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! So so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I actually really wanted one of these too, but! Never mind :) maybe I'll have to treat myself at some point. Although, I am pretty useless at actually keeping them up to date!

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is probably the cutest diary ever. Will have to try and get my hands on it for 2014! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I would love to keep a journal but I know I would never keep it up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely diary!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had it last year and I loved it, so pretty. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this on a few blogs now, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! this has to be the most prettiest book i've ever seen! I know i would love using that to keep as a journal, you'd never forget writting in it as you would feel proud owning a beautiful book :)

    I've previously kept a diary for 2 years back in 2006 & i love reading back in it as 2006 was a brilliant year for me. Lots of really amazing memories.

    Also i feel like the journal looks vintage if you know what i mean :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I am going to invest!

    Brunette in Louboutins A fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. The journal is the cutest thing I've possibly seen, love it!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh gosh, this really is the cutest diary ever! <3 I want one, damn :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soo sweet, I love it!

    Gillian x

    www.glamupeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty little journal.
    Cass x

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful, I really want to have journal like this one ;)

    http://annaheartya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woah, it's so pretty - I'm a sucker for anything colorful and with stickers, haha. I keep a journal myself, though I don't find myself writing in it often.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is so so pretty & cute, i think i need one in my life!

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  18. prettiest journal ever!! Those stickers are too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful that I've ordered it for myself, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you managed to grab one I think they're out of stock now hope you love it as much as i do!

      Delete
  20. I really wanted one of these but they were sold out already so grabbed a diary in Paperchase today.

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love this so much! I wish they had more in stock :(
    xx
    Rebecca @ trbcca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no have they sold out ? they were in stock earlier boo!

      Delete
  22. This is so so pretty, I just don't think I'd use it. Anything that comes with stickers is a winner in my eyes though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous! I need one of these in my life!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. How delightful! I love the kitsch colours and cute illustrations, I hope it motivates you to use it lots. I have bought a cute filofax with birds on to motivate me, not sure it will as I'm always on the go lol.

    Look forward to hearing on how you got on with it at the end of the year!

    http://soeast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is lovely! I've always thought about keeping a journal, it's amazing how easy it is to forget little things xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is the cutest diary ever!! neeeeeeed.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is gorgeous! I LOVE Frankie Magazine, will definitely be keeping an eye out for one of these next year. Gorgeous Blog!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  28. I had mine pre-ordered from October I LOVE it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Im in love with this- shame its all sold out- trying to find a pretty alternative :) xxx

    p.s love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. The cutest journal I have ever seen

    http://theessenceofmyyouth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the journal, it's adorable. I used to keep a journal when I was younger but I haven't really thought about having one in my adult years. This would make an awesome gift for a friend though! Happy New Year!

    xo,
    Jin

    jinfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Frankie does have some fabulous illustrators not only in their journal but all year round in the mag.
    You should check out Mel Stringer she is an illustrator for Frankie and also publishes some super cute Zines :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Eeep I love this! The pictures you took are gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. This journal is freaking adorable! I don't keep a journal but this one makes me want to

    ReplyDelete
  35. regretting starting my diary in a boring old jotter now. still, fingers crossed mine won't be preyed upon so easily.

    http://sequinremedy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I will try and reply to all comments asap, if you want to ask me a question feel free to message me on twitter @milkbubbletea