Saturday, 29 December 2012

Silent night.



becky milkbubbletea daniel


becky milkbubbletea daniel
leopard pointed pumps - matalan  yankee candle 'christmas rose' - eBay

I absolutely love these pointed loafers from matalan (direct link above) the best part is they were only £10.00 they fit great too they're so easy to wear and I think a little bit of subtle leopard print can look quite chic any time of year. I love wearing them with my trusty american apparel easy jeans and topshop camel coat.

I'm trying not to eat the ridiculous amounts of chocolates and sweets I received for christmas but that's proving difficult. I don't know why but it feels like christmas

has come and gone so fast this year! Everyone in this house is full of cold. I think this calls for a duvet day, hot chocolate and films..

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

40 lovely comments:

  1. I must admit I'm the same as you, with a whole bag full worth of chocolates I'm trying to say no but finding myself eat a little bar one a day at a time. We have the whole year to lose the weight though, right? xx

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading on rainy days, it's one of the best ways to pass the time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked 'The Bell Jar', I was told before I read it that it was really depressing but I didn't think that myself. Hope you enjoy it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainy days are my favourite! I too am finding it difficult to restrain myself from consuming the copious amounts of chocolate in my house. Love the shoes!
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shoes! Matalan is amazing for little pieces like that :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bedside table looks so cute :) I love the look of the yankee candle "christmas rose" :) do they sell here ?

    and i'm the same with you on feeling christmas is going to fast, when i was younger, i used to think the school holidays went on forever, but when you grow up i think it just flies by to quickly which is really sad :(

    your chocolate draw is like my mums cupboard - every sweet, crisps & ginger is in there only for christmas & new year haha :P

    hope you are feeling better :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so bad when I get chocolate for Christmas,I've eaten nearly a whole box of Quality Streets and two selection boxes...oops!!xx

    http://rebekahsdiary.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the look of your bedside table! I'm on a hunt for my own too.
    I love love love The Bell Jar. My English lit teacher and I somehow manage to relate everything we do in class back to Sylvia Plath, it's so funny!
    To be honest, the only chocolate I like in my house are the tequila and chili chocolate truffles my sisters made :P nomnomnom booze and chocolate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw such cute photos :) i know what you mean about the rain, ive been hybernating all day, sick of it and need some sun! love that daisy perfume too, doesnt it smell the best! and love your duvet cover too, pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bedside table looks so pretty - I can never keep mine tidy long enough! I recently read The Bell Jar and really enjoyed it too. I've been terrible for eating all the chocolates I got for christmas, they're nearly all gone! xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, I love those shoes, they are perfect! Why don't they ship internationally ):

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh your posts always inspire me to be a better blogger. Hope it will stop raining soon where you are. In Croatia it felt like spring today :)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Candles are always a great way to warm up your room. Great purchase.
    Love your pointy pumps.
    Absolutely love the title of this post - Silent Night.
    xoxo

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil gibberish

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm about to start reading 'The Bell Jar' - I hope it lives up to expectations!

    thesimplelifeofemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel the same about Christmas passing so fast! So sad to have to wait another year. hehe
    I've never heard of "The Bell Jar". Going to check it out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Christmas Rose sounds like it smells good, need to give that a sniff!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh, I love those shoes! Christmas has definitely gone faster than usual this year! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love staying in when it's miserable outside! Those shoes are cute, you wouldn't know they were Matalan.

    Brunette in Louboutins A fashion & lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love those pumps! im burning christmas rose as we speak, lovely scent!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your side table and your shoes :) The Bell Jar has to be one of my favourite books of all time!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've such a pretty bedside. I too love cosying up with a good book when the weather is gloomy outside.

    Eda x

    ReplyDelete
  22. your photos are absolutely stunning! so, so pretty!

    Winona xx

    http://katewinona.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  23. So over the rain! Ugh. x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Bell Jar is a brilliant book. I love reading Sylvia Plath, I wish she'd written another novel xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG! that leopard print shoe is so damn gorgeous!!
    Thanks for sahring the post...ENjoy the day <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. I wish you wouldn't lighten your photos so much, it's just bad photography-wise and strains the eyes :( Just my opinion though! Lovely things

    ReplyDelete
  27. the bell jar is a great book, good choice :) loving the shoes also! hope you had a nice christmas :). can i just ask, since you're short like me ;), how do the easy jeans come up? i'm usually a size 10 but i'm 5'3" so i don't know if they'd come up really long!xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just found your blog & I have to say that I'm definitely your newest loyal reader! You have such a girly and simple style and I love it so much :)

    kristen at stylish in sequins

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love those matalan pumps :) also your new(ish) header is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  30. I can't wait to get my hands on some easy jeans! I wanted to buy some but found out I was pregnant shortly afterwards. Lol. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into shape! The shoes are lovely btw. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love that book, even though I had to study it once upon a time, it managed not to spoil it. I'm new to your blog- what do you use to / how do you edit your photos? I love the way they look! Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  32. I always find myself eating chocolate in Christmas time... but I just can't resist it's too good! :D
    You're pictures are absolutely lovely! So glad I found your blog through essie button!

    xx Jana

    http://janapaper.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really enjoyed the Bell Jar - I remember reading it on a sunny early Summers afternoon in the garden with a bar of Galaxy when I was 16!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I don't understand how your dressing table could look so pretty haha, if you haven't already done one, could you do a room tour sort of post? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. My friend just read this book..I must read it!
    Great pictures as always

    Happy New Year

    www.stylebyprice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yous should do a room tour you seem to have some cute gorgeous items on your table :) Loved reading your posts today being nosey as a new blogger. Hope to read more :)

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I will try and reply to all comments asap, if you want to ask me a question feel free to message me on twitter @milkbubbletea